2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Character Designs for my short



Hey,

So here are some character designs from my short film I'm working on. I tried to keep things really graphic...I also posted the sculpt I've been working on, so you can see what its starting to look like in a more 3d form... It obviously changes a little (I sometimes feel like it loses some of the life that it has in the drawing), but it should get closer to the image in CG:

3 comments:

bill(y) said...

this is some awesome stuff!!

Cory Hamilton said...

These are great man! I love seeing drawing with sculpts.

judd said...

Thanks! The CG version is coming along nicely, so I'll probably post that soon.