2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Early CG character



Here is a very early render of one of the characters... I got to a point with the modelling and figured I'd just test how the geometry is going to respond to lighting (there is no textures and no real light setup, just something basic)... its funny how no matter how good your lighting or model might be, if there is no posing and expression on a character its just not appealing. I'll be rigging this guy soon enough so I can get him posed. I'll post some info and tools as I create the rigging/animation pipeline.