2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kobe Caricature WIP




Here's a little something I started last night... I'm not sure that I made the right exaggeration choices, but I'm happy with the overall construction and some of the planes that were established in his face... Its still very loose, but I've had enough of it for now.... I'll definitely finish it up when I get a spurt of inspiration!

On a quick side note, I had been doing so much really graphic stylized stuff lately, that getting back into this more anatomical type of stuff was quite the challenge... the first few sketches were pretty bad...

-Judd

No comments: