2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Update to my short and some look dev



Alright, its 4:20am and this is one of those evenings where things were just working, so I couldnt leave it and go to sleep... I'm really happy with the results I'm getting thus far! Here is a sneak peak at some look dev and posing... I'm also in the process of rigging this guy (hence him being posed), so its a little more techie and not as fun to look at, but I'll post some info on the rigging process as well.

-Judd

2 comments:

Office Assistant said...

Great graphics!
Happy holiday!

Anonymous said...

Cool!