2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!




Hey,

Happy New Year! I started on another character... I try to switch it up between tech and art stuff and I was doing a little too much tech stuff, so I decided to get a head start on this guy and just rough out a sculpt in clay. I kept it pretty loose and sketchy, cause I really only need this sculpt as a reference point for how the 2d design will translate into 3d and the finessing will get done on the CG model. Also, I opted to just do the head cause I felt like his body was pretty straight forward... I'll probably do a full body one at a later stage, but for now this will suffice for me to get it started in 3d.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool character.you sculpt as well?

Josh DiCarlo said...

I've been an admirer of your technical work for a long time now, I had no idea you were also such a talented artist. These characters are great! I can't wait to see more progress on your short.