2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

new character design


Here's the latest design I just finished up for one of the projects I'm working on... I'm having fun with these big muscle-head type of dudes.... I might or might not do a sculpt of this guy, just depends on how much time I get.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alec said...

Be careful with legs that stubby, if you intend to animate them.
The game I'm working on has a big character with stubby legs and no matter how hard we try, he looks more goofy than intimidating, especially if he has to run in a style other than gorilla.
We fixed it a bit by bringing the hips/crotch up a bit and keeping the volume of the upper torso.

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
By the way, anybody home?!