So I've been pretty quiet about my short film... primarily because I've been juggling a few hundred things, but I decided this weekend to take a little break from camels and programming and did a quick rig test in the hope to final the rig for this character. I found a few things that need some fixing and skinning still needs lots of work... I also made some basic changes to his design that you probably wont really notice but it makes the model a little easier to animate.
The next thing with him will probably be more elaborate than a walk cycle... just gotta make sure I iron out all the rig issues first.
Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel