2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quick Sketch & Caricature


Here's a quick sketch I did...and a caricature of myself...the caricature is kept loose on purpose... I felt like I captured the essence and the rest was just details.




3 comments:

Pedro Conti said...

Hey buddy. congratilations for the amazing work!
i'm really impressed with your design and face expression!
REally professional work!

Bryan Wynia said...

Yes! Glad you posted this here man. Your demo is insane as well man, congrats.

Richard G. said...

Looks like Jay Lenno! ;) Great work!