2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

head sculpt



I've been doing a lot of stylised stuff lately and I figured I needed to go for something more realistic... I enjoy this kind of stuff because it helps me improve my anatomical knowledge and because of how unforgiving it can be... it forces me to really have to focus on proportions, anatomy, forms...etc.

2 comments:

Luke Baggott said...

I saw this in the real at the Wits animation exhibition. It is really outstanding. I can't believe you can do realism just as nicely. Why are you so good!

Judd Simantov said...

Lol, thanks Luke! Glad you dig the piece man.