2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Friday, December 9, 2011

CGSociety Workshop

I just realised how much stuff I have going on :( I also have a CGSociety facial rigging workshop... it's not open for enrollment yet, but you can get notified for when it does. Check it out here:

http://workshops.cgsociety.org/instructor.php?userid=6205




Also, an awesome Uncharted 3 interview, with some super cool colleagues/friends just went up... check it out here:

http://area.autodesk.com/inhouse/bts/uncharted_3_with_naughty_dog

2 comments:

Marion Melo said...

Hi, i just saw the workshop in CGS and i didn't find the information about what time those lessons are going to happen; once a week, twice a week?
I also what to know the time they are going to happen. I'm in Brazil, Atlantic time.
Hope yo can answer.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxz loan consolidation
loan rates
low rate loans