2010 Reel

Here's a sticky post of my reel - look in the previous posts for the full posting: Rigging Reel

Judd Simantov 2010 Reel from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Animation Work

Animation Reel - Judd Simantov from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Personal XNA game project

Isis Personal Game Project from Judd Simantov on Vimeo.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blank Update

Hey, so I don't actually have anything to post in terms of work... I just thought I'd check in and post a quick update. I've just been so busy with jobs (stuff I can't show) and I've had absolutely no time to do any personal stuff. Hopefully that will change soon and I can post some stuff. I need my soul back! :D

1 comment:

Johan Arzuza said...

Hey Great animation work here, i like your demo reel. Nice to meet you.
JOhan Arzuza
http://www.ARTzuza.com